Easy Ways to Spruce up Your Ramen & Get Creative During a Home Move
Moving is a great way to re-organize your life, start fresh, and move towards new goals. It’s also super time consuming and exhausting, so ordering pizza for the first weeks of moving and unpacking can seem inevitable. What if we told you it’s possible to still have a delicious homemade meal that’s quick, delicious, and filling during your 10-minute break for food?
Enter Mike’s Mighty Good, instant craft ramen! It takes less than 10 minutes to prepare ramen that’s made with organic noodles that are steamed, not fried, insanely rich broths with simple ingredients, and way less salt than the ramen you grew up with.
Our favorite way to enjoy ramen during a move is to pack some toppings right into the cup. Fill the cup with noodles to the fill line with boiling water and cover with a plate or aluminum foil for about 6 minutes. You can even keep unpacking and organizing while the noodles cook. Once they’re cooked to perfection, pour in the flavor and oil packets to make delicious, aromatic broth – take a moment to appreciate that it did in fact come from a packet and not your favorite ramen bar. 😉
Now you can quickly enjoy your ramen cup, or add any of your favorite proteins, veggies, hot sauces, eggs, etc. to the cup to bulk up your meal. Here’s 5 tips on how to quickly bulk up your ramen cup:
- Add an egg! Soft-boiled is our favorite style, but you can go with any style – fried, poached, hard-boiled – let your foodie side run wild. You can easily prepare these while your ramen cup is cooking, or make soft-boiled or hard-boiled eggs days in advance!
- Add raw greens and let them wilt in the hot broth. No need to take the extra step of sautéing or steaming your veggies, let the ramen do the work! You’re on a time crunch, here.
- Texture is your friend! Keep some sesame seeds, fried garlic, or furikake on-hand to add some texture to your cup. A simple sprinkle at the end really changes the game.
- Jarred toppings are the easiest way to add super flavorful toppings – we always have multiple jars of kimchi on hand to make our ramen dreams come true without any work. There’s even vegetarian/vegan kimchi out there!
- Don’t be afraid to add your favorite sauce to the mix. We love adding a dash of sriracha, sambal, or even something mild like a cilantro sauce. Play around with flavor and treat yourself to a fun, new creation each time.
For inspiration, take a look at three of our favorite ways to make a moving day-ready ramen cup:
Our go-to Mike’s Mighty Good cup is our chicken flavor ramen. The broth brings us an immediate feeling of comfort and satisfaction.
For this one, we decided to add some chopped cilantro for a fresh herby taste, a little kimchi, sliced radish, and of course, a soft-boiled egg. It took less than 10 minutes to make and definitely less than 5 minutes to gobble up.
If you’re looking for a little moving-day excitement and heat, try bulking up our spicy beef cup! This broth is a fan-favorite and
Load the cup with shredded cabbage, some kimchi, a soft-boiled egg, and furikake. Sit on the couch and enjoy while taking in your new backyard view!
Did you know Mike’s Mighty Good has two vegetarian ramen cups that are vegan-friendly, too? We’ve got a flavor for everyone! Our newest cup flavor, vegetarian miso, has the perfect base for just about any topping.
Here, we added some chopped green onion, fried shallots, chili flakes, black sesame, and a soft boiled egg. You can skip the egg to keep it vegan-friendly!
Moving doesn’t have to mean you compromise amazing taste, quality, or your creativity! Take 10 minutes to prepare your ideal ramen cup and feel fulfilled and charged to finish your moving tasks. You can even order our ramen cups online and have them sent to your new address! Pulling up with the moving truck and finding a box full of gourmet instant ramen on your doorstep? Honey, you are HOME!
Easy Ways to Spruce up Your Ramen & Get Creative During a Home Move - Comments
Submit a Comment on Easy Ways to Spruce up Your Ramen & Get Creative During a Home Move
Your emaill address will not be published. We will use your instagram URL to get your profile pic. All fields except instagram username are required.