Who said eating vegetables can't be delicious? With this beef broccoli ramen recipe you will taste the satisfying flavors of steamed broccoli mixed with zesty and savory flavors of beef.
- 1/2 lb of flank steak
- 2 tbs sesame oil
- corn starch
- 3 cup broccoli florets
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1/4 cup green onions
- 1 soft boiled egg
- 1 Mike's Mighty Good Savory Miso Ramen Pillow Pack
- Marinate flank steak in sesame oil, parsley, soy sauce, and cornstarch.
- Sauté flank steak in olive oil 5-7 min
- Steam broccoli
- Prepare Mikes Mighty Good Savory Miso Ramen
- Assemble bowl; beef, broccoli, soft boiled egg, green onions, white sesame seeds Enjoy!