September 14, 2021
Chicken Katsu Ramen
Chicken Katsu Ramen! Think of it as Japanese fried chicken! Paired with our Fried Garlic Chicken Ramen noodle pillow pack, his super easy bowl does not only give you so many great tasting flavors but it only offers so many different textures from crunchy, to soft, and let us not forget that rich creamy broth!
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned panko breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs 1 soft boiled
- 1 chicken breast
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 tsp vegetable oil
- chopped scallions
- 2 tsp black sesame seeds
- 1 Fried Garlic Chicken Pillow Pack
- Whisk 1 egg and and water in a bowl.
- Dip chicken breast into egg wash, then into bread crumbs to fully coat. Repeat again to create an extra crispy crust.
- Heat oil in a pan on high heat, cook chicken on each side to brown (2 mins), lower head to medium and cook for 10 minutes. Slice chicken horizontally into 1 ½ inch pieces.
- Cook the Fried Garlic Chicken Pillow Pack according to package instructions.
- Assemble ramen bowl with: chicken, scallions, soft-boiled egg and sesame seeds.
Looking for more inspiration? Check out these awesome ramen recipes: