Bang Bang Cauliflower Ramen
A vegetarian ramen dish with a BANG. Super easy-to-make baked cauliflower with an amazing sauce are the perfect topping for our vegetarian vegetable ramen. Add in some kimchi and you've got a meal bursting with flavor.
- 1 head cauliflower ( cut into florets )
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup chili sauce
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic ( chopped )
- 1 Mike's Mighty Good Vegetarian Vegetable Ramen Cup
- green onion ( sliced )
- chopped kimchi
- black sesame seeds
This Recipe Calls For Mike's Mighty Good Vegetarian Vegetable Ramen Noodle Soup Cup, Which you can Purchase on
- Combine flour, soy milk, salt, and pepper in a bowl to make batter.
- Dip each cauliflower floret into the batter and let the excess drip off. Lay the florets on a lined or non-stick baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 22-25 minutes, flipping them halfway through.
- Combine chili sauce, sriracha, soy sauce, lime juice, and garlic to make sauce. Toss baked cauliflower in sauce. Garnish with green onion and sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 cup Mike's Mighty Good Vegetarian Vegetable Ramen according to package instructions.
- Assemble bowl: Add bang bang cauliflower, green onion, kimchi, and black sesame seeds.