Beef Ramen Soup Made With Organic Noodles
Savor the decadence of the beef with the spiciness of the broth and the chewiness of the organic ramen noodles. This beef ramen soup is sure to fulfill your cozy desires. We took our Spicy Beef cup ramen and added beef and garlic for a savory flavor, chili oil for a little added heat, and topped it with baby bok choy and cilantro to lighten up the bowl.
- 1 package Mike's Mighty Good Spicy Beef Ramen cup
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove ( chopped )
- 5 oz beef sirloin ( cut into chunks )
- 1 tbsp chili oil
- 1 baby bok choy ( cut in half length wise )
- 4-5 cilantro leaves
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
This Recipe Calls For Mike's Mighty Good Spicy Beef Flavor Ramen Noodle Soup Cup, Which you can Purchase on
- Heat up the sesame oil in a pan on medium-low. Add the garlic and sauté until golden brown.
- Add the beef to the pan and cook for 5-7 minutes, flipping over the beef to cook the other sides.
- When the beef is done cooking, reduce the heat and add the chili oil to coat the beef.
- Cook the Spicy Beef Cup according to package instructions.
- Add the bok choy to the bowl and let it cook in the broth for 30 seconds.
- Assemble the rest of the bowl with the beef, cilantro leaves and sesame seeds.