Cheesy Egg Drop Ramen
For the days you just want to bathe in a cheesy egg drop spicy cup noodle delight, we have your back! Treat yourself to this indulgent instant ramen made with organic noodles that is essentially a hug in a cup.
- 1 Mike's Mighty Good Spicy Beef OR Vegetarian Kimchi
- 2 slices American cheese
- chopped green onions
- 1 egg
- sesame seeds
This Recipe Calls For Mike's Mighty Good Vegetarian Kimchi Ramen Noodle Pillow Pack, Which you can Purchase on
- First, crack the egg in a bowl and whisk it.
- Cook noodles in boiling water for 3 minutes. Then, stir in the egg in for the last 30 seconds of cooking.
- Mix in flavor and oil packet into the noodles and egg.
- Remove from heat and transfer to your favorite ramen bowl. Top with cheese, green onions, and sesame seeds. Let the cheese melt and enjoy!