Chicken Gyoza Ramen
These chicken gyoza's are paired with out delicious and organic Fried Garlic Chicken Ramen noodles and the taste will have you gyoza-ing crazy! Top it off with some steamed spinach and sautéd mushrooms and consider yourself a winner.
- 3 dumpling wraps
- 1/4 cup ground chicken
- 1 tbs salt
- 1 tbs black pepper
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1/4 cup mushrooms
- 1/4 cup green onions
- 1/4 cup spinach
- 1 soft boiled eggs
- 1 tbs black sesame seeds
- 1 Mike's Mighty Good Fried Garlic Chicken Ramen Pack
This Recipe Calls For Mike's Mighty Good Fried Garlic Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodle Pillow Pack, Which you can Purchase on
- Mix ground chicken, black pepper, salt, and green onions in a bowl for dumpling filling
- Wet edges of dumpling wrap, add chicken filling, fold dumpling in half and bring corners together.
- Boil dumpling for 5 min until they surface to the top
- Sauté mushrooms in olive oil and black pepper. Steam spinach
- Prepare Mikes Mighty Good Fried Garlic Chicken Ramen pillow pack according to instructions
- Assemble bowl; chicken gyozas, steamed spinach, mushrooms, soft-boiled eggs, black sesame seeds.