Chili Roasted Salmon Ramen
Seafood ramen never tasted so good! Chili paste adds some heat to spice up our super flavorful savory miso ramen. Savory, spicy, and sweet flavors work together to create some ramen magic!
- 1 Mike's Mighty Good Savory Miso Ramen Pillow Pack
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp chili paste
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 salmon filet
- shiitake mushrooms
- bok choy ( steamed )
- 1 soft boiled egg
- fried shallots ( garnish )
This Recipe Calls For Mike's Mighty Good Savory Miso Ramen Noodle Pillow Pack, Which you can Purchase on
- In a bowl, combine soy sauce, chili paste, sesame oil, and honey. Pour over salmon filet and shiitake mushrooms on a baking sheet.
- Broil salmon and mushrooms for 5-7 minutes (depending on salmon thickness). Once finished, slice salmon into smaller strips.
- Prepare Savory Miso Ramen according to package instructions. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add toppings: bok choy, mushrooms, soft boiled egg, sliced salmon, and fried shallots.