Creamy Vegan Kimchi Ramen
Love your go-to vegan kimchi ramen but want to make it creamier? This recipe inspired by Alexa Soto uses soy milk to add creaminess to the broth. Add in some sauteed mushrooms and tofu for an earthy flavor, with vegan kimchi and green onion for a burst of flavor!
- shiitake mushrooms ( sliced )
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 package extra firm tofu ( pressed and cubed )
- green onion ( sliced )
- 1/2 cup vegan kimchi
- white sesame seeds ( garnish )
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup unsweetened soy milk
- 2 units Mike's Mighty Good Kimchi Ramen Noodle Soup Pillow Pack
This Recipe Calls For Mike's Mighty Good Vegetarian Kimchi Ramen Noodle Pillow Pack, Which you can Purchase on
- Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add in sliced mushrooms and saute. Add in soy sauce and saute more to absorb flavor.
- Remove mushrooms from pan and saute cubed tofu on each side.
- Cook noodles from Mike's Mighty Good Kimchi Ramen Noodle Soup Pillow Pack. Drain and set aside.
- Combine water and soy milk in a pot. Stir in seasoning packet from pillow pack and bring to a simmer.
- Assemble bowl: Pour creamy broth over noodles. Add mushrooms, tofu, kimchi, green onion, and sesame seeds.