Crispy Shrimp Ramen
Our fried garlic chicken ramen felt like the perfect base for this bowl. Rich, garlicy broth (without too much salt) complements every topping here. Crispy shrimp add just the right texture and that wonderful seafood flavor. Add on your favorite veggies and a soft-boiled egg for ramen perfection in less than 20 minutes!
- 1 Mike's Mighty Good Fried Garlic Chicken Ramen Pillow Pack
- 6 shrimp
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3 eggs (2 beaten, 1 soft-boiled)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup dried mushrooms
- 1 stalk green onion (chopped)
- black sesame seeds (garnish)
This Recipe Calls For Mike's Mighty Good Fried Garlic Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodle Pillow Pack, Which you can Purchase on
- Get 3 separate medium-sized bowls. In one, add 2 beaten eggs, in the second, add flour, and in the third, add panko breadcrumbs. Dip each shrimp in flour, then egg, then panko. Make sure each shrimp gets coated well in the panko.
- In a pan over medium-high heat, add olive oil. Place each shrimp and fry lightly until both sides are golden and crispy. Remove from pan and place on paper towels to absorb excess oil.
- Prepare Mike’s Mighty Good Fried Garlic Pillow Pack. Bring water to a boil, add in noodles and cook until you’re able to break the noodles apart with a fork. Remove from heat and add in oil and flavor packets.
- Transfer ramen to a bowl and add crisp shrimp, a soft-boiled egg, green onion and dried mushroom. Garnish with black sesame seeds.