Firecracker Chicken Meatball Ramen
Meatballs and ramen are a match made in heaven. We added plenty of spiciness in this recipe to compliment our creamy fried garlic chicken ramen!
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sriracha
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 Mike's Mighty Good Fried Garlic Chicken Ramen Pillow Pack
- red chilis ( sliced )
- soft boiled egg
- 1 tbsp chili oil
This Recipe Calls For Mike's Mighty Good Fried Garlic Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodle Pillow Pack, Which you can Purchase on
- Preheat oven to 475F. In a bowl, combine ground chicken, garlic, paprika, salt and pepper, panko breadcrumbs, and 2 eggs. Mix ingredients together.
- Form meatballs and add to a nonstick or lined baking sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes.
- In another bowl, combine sriracha, brown sugar, salt, crushed red pepper, and lemon juice. Whisk together. Coat the cooked meatballs in the sauce. Bake with sauce 1-2 more minutes.
- Prepare Mike's Mighty Good Fried Garlic Chicken Ramen Pillow Pack according to package instructions.
- Assemble bowl: add meatballs, sliced red chilis, corn, soft boiled egg, and chili oil.