Ground Pork and Butter Ramen
Prepare yourself for an amazing ramen experience with this Hokkaido style ground pork and butter instant ramen! This quick and easy dish has extreme depth of flavor and varied textures that will keep you coming back for that perfect bite of ramen!
- 1 package Mike's Mighty Good Spicy Pork Tonkotsu Ramen pillow pack
- 5 oz ground pork ( minced )
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup corn
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
This Recipe Calls For Mike's Mighty Good Spicy Pork Tonkotsu Flavor Ramen Noodle Pillow Pack, Which you can Purchase on
- Start by heating the sesame oil on medium heat in a pan. Then, add the ground pork and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes or until pork is no longer pink.
- Cook Mike's Mighty Good Spicy Pork Tonkotsu Ramen according to package instructions.
- Add the bean sprouts in the ramen bowl first to let them cook in the broth.
- Assemble the rest of the bowl with the ground pork, corn and green onions. Finish topping with the slice of butter. Enjoy!