Gyoza Ramen With Organic Noodles
We're about to make you Gyoza crazy over this cup ramen! You will surely be ramen-ticising about this easy ramen noodle recipe until you make it for yourself.
- shiitake mushrooms
- green onions
- sesame seeds
- 1 Mike's Mighty Good Spicy Beef Ramen cup
This Recipe Calls For Mike's Mighty Good Spicy Beef Flavor Ramen Noodle Soup Cup, Which you can Purchase on
- Cook ramen according to package instructions
- Soak shiitake mushrooms in a bowl of water until they are soft.
- Heat up oil in a pan on medium high heat. When the pan is hot, add the gyoza and cook for 3 minutes or until the bottom of the gyoza is brown. Add in 1.4 cups of water and steam the gyoza for another 3 minutes or until the water has evaporated.
- Top your ramen with gyoza, mushrooms, green onions, nori, and sesame seeds.