Honey Roasted Pork Tonkotsu Ramen Bowl
Get your hands on this mouth watering bowl of our pork tonkotsu cup ramen. Honey roasted pork belly to top off this savory dish? Nothing can be better than the sweet and savory flavors of this instant ramen combination.
- 1 Pork Belly
- 1 Mike's Mighty Good Pork Tonkotsu Ramen
- 1 handful mushrooms
- 1 egg
This Recipe Calls For Mike's Mighty Good Spicy Pork Tonkotsu Flavor Ramen Noodle Pillow Pack, Which you can Purchase on
- Coat pork belly meat with honey and cook in the oven at 425 for 45 minutes.
- Once the pork meat is ready, take it out of the oven and slice it. Set aside.
- Add 1 tsp of oil to a frying pan over medium high heat. Sautee mushrooms until cooked all the way through. Set aside.
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Add in egg and time for 7 minutes and reduce heat so the water is at a simmer.
- While the egg is cooking, make the pork tonkotosu ramen according to package instructions.
- When the egg is ready, take it out of the boiling pot and rinse under cold water for 1 minute or leave in an ice bath.
- Transfer the ramen to a bowl, top it off with pork, mushrooms, soft-boiled egg and some seaweed. Enjoy!