Kimchi Cheese Craft Ramen
Who else likes to add a slice of American cheese to their instant ramen? Just turn on your favorite show, let the slice of cheese melt into a gooey goodness that elevates the spicy flavors of the kimchi craft ramen and tune out the rest of the world. You deserve this delicious kimchi cheese craft ramen bowl.
- 1 Mike's Mighty Good Vegetarian Kimchi Ramen
- 1 slice American cheese
- 2 slices tofu
- green onion
- shiitake mushrooms ( sliced )
- white sesame seeds
This Recipe Calls For Mike's Mighty Good Vegetarian Kimchi Ramen Noodle Pillow Pack, Which you can Purchase on
- Start by cutting tofu and shiitake mushrooms into slices. Then chop up the green onions. Set aside.
- Heat skillet up over medium high heat with some oil. Once heated, toss in sliced shiitake mushrooms and tofu. Set aside.
- Cook ramen according to package instructions.
- Once ramen is ready, transfer to a bowl and top it off with tofu, mushrooms, and kimchi. Lay a piece of American cheese over the steaming noodles to let it melt. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds. Enjoy!