Kimchi Dumpling Ramen
These dumplings are filled with spicy kimchi and ground beef, added to our spicy beef ramen cup you've got yourself an appetizing lunch! Our sautéed baby corn and shiitake mushrooms will top it off perfectly, follow our recipe below to see for yourself.
- 3 round dumpling wrappers
- 1/2 cup ground beef
- 1/4 cup kimchi
- 1/2 cup baby corn
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1/4 cup shiitake mushrooms
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup green onions, diced
- 1 tsp red chili sauce
- 1 Mike's Mighty Good Spicy Beef Ramen cup
This Recipe Calls For Mike's Mighty Good Spicy Beef Flavor Ramen Noodle Soup Cup, Which you can Purchase on
- Mix ground beef, kimchi, and black pepper in a bowl for dumpling filling
- Wet edges of dumpling wrap, add filling, fold dumpling in half, bring corners together.
- Boil dumplings for 5-6 minutes or until they rise
- sauté shiitake mushrooms and baby corn in soy sauce and olive oil
- Prepare Mikes Mighty Good Spicy Beef Cup
- Assemble bowl; dumplings, baby corn, shiitake mushrooms, red peppers, green onions, drizzle red chili sauce.