Kimchi Ramen Noodle Bowl
Here's how to make the ramen bowl seen on the package of our Vegetarian Kimchi Ramen Soup. This elevated instant ramen made with chewy organic noodles and a rich, decadent broth is packed with flavors of spicy kimchi and earthy mushrooms.
- 1 package Mike's Mighty Good Kimchi Ramen Soup
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup enoki mushrooms ( trimmed )
- 1/2 cup shiitake mushrooms ( sliced )
- 1 oz frech cubed tofu
- 1/4 cup carrots ( sliced )
- 1/4 cup prepared kimchi
- 1 tablespoon green onion ( chopped, for topping )
This Recipe Calls For Mike's Mighty Good Vegetarian Kimchi Ramen Noodle Pillow Pack, Which you can Purchase on
- Bring 1 3/4 cups water to a boil in a saucepan. Add dried ramen and boil for 2 minutes.
- Add tofu and vegetables. Cook for 1- 2 minutes or until cooked.
- Remove from heat, add contents of flavor and oil packets to pot. Stir.
- Transfer to bowl and top with kimchi & green onion and favorite toppings. Enjoy.