Salmon Miso Ramen Bowl
Did you know that when salmon swim upstream, they can jump up to 2 yards in the air? Maybe if you eat this instant ramen salmon bowl you can jump as high too, just maybe. Even if it doesn't work, at the very least, you'll be eating a delicious bowl of salmon miso craft ramen with organic noodles!
- 1 Mike's Mighty Good Savory Miso Ramen Soup
- 1 salmon
- 1 steamed fish cake
- 2 tbsp green onion
- 2 bok choy
This Recipe Calls For Mike's Mighty Good Savory Miso Ramen Noodle Pillow Pack, Which you can Purchase on
- Rub olive oil and sprinkle chili flakes over raw salmon. Bake at 425 F for 12 minutes.
- Steam the fish cake and slice it. Chop up the green onions.
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Add in dry ramen noodles and boil for 2 minutes.
- Add in bok choy and cook for 1 minutes or until leaves begin to wilt.
- Remove from heat, stir in flavor and oil packet, then transfer to a large bowl.
- Garnish with fish cake, bok choy, salmon and green onions on top. Enjoy!