Savory Beef Ramen
It's time to fall in love with our NEW flavor. Our savory beef broth is everything, and these toppings highlight so many of the flavors. Grab yourself a pillow pack and get cooking!
- 1 Mike's Mighty Good Savory Beef Ramen Pillow Pack
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- salt and pepper
- ribeye steak
- bok choy
- cremini mushrooms ( sliced )
- 4 cloves garlic ( peeled )
- 1 soft boiled egg
This Recipe Calls For Mike's Mighty Good Savory Beef Ramen, Which you can Purchase on
- Heat oil in a pan on medium-high heat. Season steak with salt and pepper and cook in pan until both sides have a nice sear. Remove steak from pan and let it rest before slicing.
- Add mushrooms to pan and sauté. Remove mushrooms and pan-fry the garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 Mike's Mighty Good Savory Beef pillow pack according to package instructions.
- Assemble bowl: add sliced beef, mushrooms, bok choy, fried garlic, and a soft-boiled egg.