Spicy Chicken Ramen
It's time to get spicy. We're kicking up the heat in the kitchen with this quick and easy spicy chicken ramen! This recipe is super easy and easily customizable.
- 1 Mike's Mighty Good Fried Garlic Chicken Ramen Pillow Pack
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1/4 cup shiitake mushrooms
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 tsp cayenne
- salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- baby bok choy
- 1 soft-boiled egg
- black sesame seeds
This Recipe Calls For Mike's Mighty Good Fried Garlic Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodle Pillow Pack, Which you can Purchase on
- In a pan over medium-high heat, add 1 tbsp of cooking oil. Sauté carrots, bell pepper, and mushrooms until tender, then remove from the pan.
- Slice a chicken breast into strips and season to taste with salt, pepper, and cayenne. Cook in pan with remaining oil until cooked through.
- Add about 2 cups of water to a pot over high heat. Pour in flavor and oil packets and add a tablespoon of sriracha. Bring to a simmer then add in noodles and a stalk of bok choy. Once noodles are cooked though, transfer to a bowl.
- Add mushrooms, bell pepper, carrot, chicken, green onion, soft-boiled egg, and black sesame seeds.