Spicy Kimchi Noodles
Not in a brothy mood but still want to make some Mike's Mighty Good? This recipe uses our entire kimchi ramen pillow pack to make noodles with a sweet and spicy sauce! Super quick, easy, and delicious!
- 1 Mike's Mighty Good Vegetarian Kimchi Ramen Pillow Pack
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- green onion ( chopped )
- kimchi ( chopped )
- 1 soft boiled egg
- black sesame seeds ( garnish )
This Recipe Calls For Mike's Mighty Good Vegetarian Kimchi Ramen Noodle Pillow Pack, Which you can Purchase on
- Cook noodles in boiling water. Once they are cooked through, drain and transfer to a ramen bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine kimchi flavor packet, oil packet, soy sauce, rice vinegar, and honey.
- Pour sauce over noodles and toss until noodles are coated.
- Add a soft boiled egg, chopped kimchi, chopped green onion, and black sesame.