Spicy Pork Tonkotsu Ramen Bowl
Here's how to make the delightful and comforting ramen bowl found on the packaging of our Spicy Pork Tonkotsu Ramen Pillow Pack. This quick and easy ramen noodle recipe is ready in just 15 minutes!
- 1 package Mike's Mighty Good Fried Garlic Chicken Ramen Pillow Pack
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup napa cabbage ( or chinese cabbage )
- 3-4 pieces chicken breast ( sliced )
- 1 tablespoon green onion ( chopped, for topping )
- 1 teaspoon garlic ( minced )
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- garlic salt
- black pepper
This Recipe Calls For Mike's Mighty Good Fried Garlic Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodle Pillow Pack, Which you can Purchase on
- In a saucepan, saute minced garlic in oil until slightly brown. Set garlic aside for topping.
- Refill the same saucepan with 1 3/4 cups water. Add sliced chicken. Bring to boil, then, reduce to a simmer.
- Cover and allow the chicken to cook around 3-4 minutes (depending on the size of the chicken) or until the insides are no longer pink. Remove cooked chicken and set aside.
- Bring water to a boil. Add dried ramen and boil for 2 minutes.
- Add vegetables and cook for 1-2 minutes or until vegetables are cooked.
- Remove saucepan from heat, stir in flavor packet and oil. Add cooked chicken.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with fried garlic, green onion, and favorite toppings. Enjoy.