Spicy Pork Wonton Ramen Soup
This spicy pork wonton ramen soup is a meal to be shared. This easy ramen noodle recipe will impress your friends with the flavors and presentation of this bowl.
- 4 packages Mike's Mighty Good Spicy Pork Tonkotsu Ramen pillow pack
- 6 oz ground pork
- 8 tbsp finely chopped scallions
- 1/2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp Shaoxing wine
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp peanut or canola oil
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 pinch ground white pepper
- 18 wanton skins
- 2 tbsp chili oil
- 4 tsp Togarashi
This Recipe Calls For Mike's Mighty Good Spicy Pork Tonkotsu Flavor Ramen Noodle Pillow Pack, Which you can Purchase on
- Mix together the pork, 1 tbsp of scallions, sesame oil, soy sauce, shoaxing wine, salt, sugar, peanut or canola oil, water and pepper into a bowl until it forms a paste.
- Place 1/2 tbsp of mixture in the middle of the wonton skin and fold the wonton skin in half. Seal the edges with a drop of water or egg wash. Bring the bottom corners together, overlapping one on top of the other and seal them with a drop of water or egg wash.
- Bring water in a pot to boil for the wontons. Once boiling, stir the water and then add the wontons a few at a time so not to crowd them. Continue stirring so that the wontons do not stick to the pot. Cook for 2 minutes or until wontons are translucent.
- Cook 4 Spicy Pork Tonkotsu packs according to package instructions.
- Assemble each bowl with 4 wontons. Sprinkle the Togarashi on top and drizzle the chili oil over the wontons. Garnish with the leftover green onions.