Summertime Somen With Organic Noodles
Cool down with this Summertime Somen, perfect for a summer evening. Enjoy the fresh flavors of cool cucumber, tomatoes, and carrots. Dip your organic noodles into the broth for this playful dish.
- 1 package Mike's Mighty Good Spicy Pork
- 1 egg
- 3 grape tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
This Recipe Calls For Mike's Mighty Good Spicy Pork Tonkotsu Flavor Ramen Noodle Pillow Pack, Which you can Purchase on
- Cook the noodles according to package instructions. Then, immediately remove from heat and rinse and strain under cold water. Move noodles to your favorite ramen bowl.
- Then, prep your toppings. Quarter lengthwise the carrots and cucumber. Slice your tomatoes and hard boiled egg in half. Cut slices of the ham so that they are about the same size as your carrots. Add toppings to ramen bowl.
- Bring 1 ¾ cup of water to boil. Add in broth and oil packet. Set aside into a small bowl.
- Grab a bite, dip in broth and enjoy!