Tahini Ramen With Organic Noodles
If you love the heat, then this Tahini Ramen is just for you! The ingredients create a balance of umami and heat that will have you coming back for another perfect bite of ramen.
- 1/2 bok choy ( cut vertically )
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 pkg Mike's Mighty Good Savory Miso Ramen
- 1/4 cup shiitake mushrooms
- 1/2 tsp tahini paste
- 1/2 tsp sriracha
- 1 boiled egg
- 1 small handful nori
- tagarashi ( to taste )
- 1-2 green onions ( slice vertically into thin strips )
This Recipe Calls For Mike's Mighty Good Savory Miso Ramen Noodle Pillow Pack, Which you can Purchase on
- Heat up sesame oil in a pan on medium heat. Add in the mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes or until mushrooms have shrunk and are soft.
- Remove the pan from heat and add the tahini and sriracha until the mushrooms are well coated.
- Cook the ramen according to package instructions.
- Remove from heat. Cut the bok choy in half and add it to the noodles until the leaves begin to wilt.
- Top your ramen with the bok choy, a boiled egg, the cooked mushrooms, nori, green onions, Tagarashi and sesame seeds. Enjoy!