Teriyaki Chicken Ramen Bowl
Can't go wrong with a good ol' bowl of teriyaki flavored chicken in a craft ramen bowl. Pair this cup ramen classic upgrade with a craft beer. This easy ramen noodle recipe is likely to become your new favorite go-to meal. Cheers my friend, you will enjoy!
- 1 Mike's Mighty Good Chicken Ramen Cup
- 1/3 cup cucumber ( thinly sliced )
- 1/3 cup carrot ( thinly sliced )
- 1 radish ( thinly sliced )
- 1 handful sesame seeds
- 1/2 lb. chicken ( sliced )
- teriyaki sauce of your choice
This Recipe Calls For Mike's Mighty Good Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodle Soup Cup, Which you can Purchase on
- Place a pan on the stove over medium high heat with a tablespoon of oil.
- Once the pan is heated, cook the chicken until it lightly browns and drizzle in the teriyaki sauce to taste.
- Cook the Mike's Mighty Good Chicken Ramen cup according to package instructions and set aside with the noodles covered.
- Use a vegetable peeler to cut the cucumber and carrot to make ribbons or shred the vegetables.
- Slice the radish into thin pieces.
- Add the vegetables and chicken to the ramen.
- Top it off with some white sesame seeds and enjoy!