Thai Shrimp With Organic Ramen Noodles
You deserve an instant ramen that is shrimp-ly the best! All you need is shrimp, veggies, and lemongrass paste. It really is that easy to have a refreshing and colorful ramen bowl that is sure to brighten up your day.
- 1 package Mike's Mighty Good Fried Garlic Chicken Ramen Pillow Pack
- 4-5 jumbo shrimp ( cooked )
- 1/4 cup Crimini mushrooms ( sliced )
- 1/4 cup tomatoes ( chopped )
- 1 lime ( sliced in half )
- 4 red chili slices
- 2 tbs lemongrass paste
- 4-5 cilantro leaves
This Recipe Calls For Mike's Mighty Good Fried Garlic Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodle Pillow Pack, Which you can Purchase on
- Prepare 1 Fried Chicken Garlic Ramen Pillow Pack according to instructions. Add in the lemongrass paste.
- Assemble bowl by placing the mushrooms in the broth, then tomatoes, shrimp, chilies, lime, and cilantro leaves.