Vegan Thai Ramen
Our vegetarian coconut milk lemongrass cup can easily be transformed into a delicious Thai-style ramen. Thai red curry paste gives this dish a kick, while tofu, mushrooms, and cilantro bring some umami and punch to the party.
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- shiitake mushrooms ( sliced )
- 1/2 block extra firm tofu ( pressed )
- 1 Mike's Mighty Good Vegetarian Coconut Milk Lemongrass ramen cup
- 1 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- green onions ( sliced )
- cilantro ( garnish )
- black sesame seeds ( garnish )
This Recipe Calls For Mike's Mighty Good Limited Edition Vegetarian Coconut Milk Lemongrass Ramen, Which you can Purchase on
- Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Sautee mushrooms and remove from pan.
- Add 1 tbsp vegetable oil to pan and sautee tofu.
- Fill Mike's Mighty Good Vegetarian Coconut Milk Lemongrass cup to fill line with water. Boil water in a pot and cook noodles. Stir in Thai red curry paste with seasoning packet and oil.
- Transfer ramen to bowl and assemble toppings: mushrooms, tofu, green onions, cilantro, and black sesame seeds.