Veggie & Savory Pork Miso Ramen Bowl
Fall head over heels for this amazing bowl of instant ramen. We make ramen bar-style miso ramen using a delicious pork base and chewy organic noodles that are steamed. Top it with tofu and greens for a lighter meal and just try to stop yourself from drooling.
- 1 Mike's Mighty Good Savory Miso Ramen Soup
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic ( sliced )
- 1 ounce firm tofu ( cubed )
- 1 handful fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup shitake mushrooms ( sliced )
- 1/4 cup radish bean sprouts
This Recipe Calls For Mike's Mighty Good Savory Miso Ramen Noodle Pillow Pack, Which you can Purchase on
- Start by heating the sesame oil on in a pan medium for about 1 minute, then add the garlic. Flip the garlic when golden on one side.
- Take the garlic out of the pan, then add your tofu. Saute for 5-8 minutes, until golden brown.
- While the tofu is cooking, start on your ramen. Simply add 1 3/4 cups water to a medium saucepan. Bring to boil, add dried ramen, and boil for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add vegetables and cook for 1-2 minutes until leaves begin to wilt.
- Remove from heat, stir in flavor and oil, then transfer to a large bowl. Next, just add the fried garlic and tofu and enjoy!