YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
Effective Date: July 1, 2020
California residents can learn additional information about our data collection and sharing practices and their choices by reviewing our California Privacy Notice. You may opt out of your personal information being sold here https://mikes-mighty-good.myshopify.com/pages/ccpa-opt-out
- Information We Collect
We may collect various types of information. Examples include:
- Identifiers and contact information, such as your name, address, phone number, postal address or email address;
- Purchase or other commercial information, such as the items you purchase, shipping address, and contact information (such as for receipts or order updates);
- Payment information, such as your payment method and payment information (such as debit or credit card number and information), and billing address;
- Preference information, such as your contact and marketing preferences and whether you have signed up for our promotions and newsletters;
- Profile and account information, which may include Contact, Purchase, and Preference information, items in your online shopping cart or saved for a future purchase, and other information about your profile or account;
- Communications and interactions, which may include email messages and phone calls that we exchange with you;
- Location or geolocation information of your device that you use with our websites;
- Inferences about any of the information above that may relate to your preferences, or other matters.
- How We Collect Information
We may collect information in various ways, including through your use of our websites. We may also obtain information from you from third parties. For example, we collect and obtain information:
- You provide, such as when you make a purchase, contact us, create an account with us, participate in a contest or sweepstakes, engage in a promotional activity, or sign up for emails or marketing;
- From third parties, such as service providers that we use, analytics companies, advertising networks and cooperatives, third parties that provide us with information about you and the different devices you use online, and other third parties that we choose to collaborate or work with;
- From social media platforms and networks that you use in connection with our websites, or that share or allow you to share information with us, such as Facebook and Instagram. For example, if you use functionalities, plugins, widgets, or tools from social media platforms or networks in connection with our websites, we will collect the information that you share with us, or that those social media platforms or networks share with us. For more information about social media platform and network privacy practices, please review the privacy policies and settings of the social media platforms and networks that you use;
- How We Use Information
We use the information that we collect to conduct our business and to provide you with products and services and an enjoyable experience. We also may combine any or all of the information that we collect or obtain. Examples of how we use information include:
- To provide you with products and services, such as to: fulfill your orders and process your payments; process, maintain and service any account(s) you create with us; and to provide you with products and services that we think you will like;
- To respond to you, such as when you: place an order; call us; make a request or inquiry; enter a contest or sweepstakes; complete a survey; or share a comment or concern;
- For personalization of your experiences with us, including to: remember your interests and preferences; customize the products and services we share with you; track and categorize your activity and interests on our website, including to identify the different devices you use; and to enrich your experience on our websites;
- For marketing and advertising, such as to: send you marketing and advertising communications; and to customize the marketing and advertising that we show you;
- For analytics, such as to: understand how you use our websites; understand how you shop with us; determine the methods and devices used to access our websites; and improve our websites;
- For our business purposes, such as: to operate and improve upon our business and lawful business activities; to maintain our programs, accounts, and records; for research; to determine your satisfaction with our products and services; to detect and prevent fraud or misuse of our services; and for any other business purpose that is permitted by law;
- For legal and safety purposes, such as to: defend or protect us, our customers, you, or third parties, from harm or in legal proceedings; protect our rights; protect our security and the security of our customers, employees, and property; respond to court orders, lawsuits, subpoenas, and government requests; detect and prevent against fraud; to address legal and regulatory compliance; and notify you of product recalls or safety issues.
- Disclosing Information to Third Parties
In general, we do not share personal information about you with third parties for third-party marketing or advertising purposes. We do share personal information with third parties for other purposes. For example, we share personal information with:
- Parties to business transactions such as those we deal with in mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, sales of assets, reorganizations, divestitures, dissolutions, bankruptcies, liquidations, or other types of business transactions. In these types of transactions, personal information may be shared, sold, or transferred, and it may be used subsequently by a third party; and
- Additional third parties such as law enforcement, government entities, courts, or other third parties as required or allowed by applicable law, such as for the legal and safety purposes described under the “How We Use Information” section above, or otherwise to help prevent harm or fraud to us, you, our customers, or other third parties. We also may share information with third parties upon your request or with your approval, though we may not be able to accommodate all requests.
- Online Advertising and Third Parties We Work With
We work with third-party companies for advertising purposes, including to: serve advertisements across the Internet; track and categorize your activity and interests over time on our website, and third-party websites and mobile applications; and to identify the different device(s) you use to access websites. We may share information with these companies, and these companies may collect information—including automatically collected information when you use our websites—through the methods described in the “How We Collect Information” section above (see “Using cookies and automatic collection methods”). These third-party companies also may possess or obtain information about you from your interactions: directly with the third-party companies; with other websites, mobile applications, or companies that the third-party companies work with; or from your interactions with any advertisements we display or with any advertisements the third-party companies help us to display to you. The information that these companies collect or that we share may be used to customize or personalize the advertisements that are displayed to you.
We may share personal information with third-party companies we work with for our purposes, though in general, we do not share personal information about you with third parties for third-party marketing or advertising purposes. We may also share other information at our discretion, including automatically collected information, which may be used by third parties for third-party marketing, advertising, and other purposes. For information about the choices you have about the online advertising practices described in this section, please see the “Your Choices and Access Requests” section below.
- Your Choices and Access Requests.
We strive to offer you choices about how your information is used and shared. Your choices include:
- Online Advertising. You can manage third-party advertising preferences for some of the third parties we work with to serve advertisements across the Internet by using the choices available at http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp and www.aboutads.info/choices. We do not guarantee that all of the third parties we work with will honor the elections you make using those options. For additional choices you may have with respect to your third-party advertisement preferences, please visit ourCookie Statement.
- Social Media Platforms and Networks. We encourage you to review your privacy options and settings with the social media platforms and networks you use to understand what choices you have about sharing information from those platforms and networks with us.
- Email Choices. You can opt-out of marketing or advertising emails by using the “unsubscribe” link or mechanism noted in marketing or advertising emails you receive from. You may also request to opt-out of marketing or advertising emails by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and sharing the email address at which you are receiving marketing or advertising emails.
You may have additional rights in the states in which you reside. For example, California residents can learn additional information about our data collection and sharing practices and their choices by reviewing Section X (Notice to California Residents – Your California Privacy Rights).
- How We Secure Personal Information
We maintain certain security procedures and practices to protect personal information from unauthorized access and use.
- Third-Party Sites
Our websites may contain third-party links or include third-party integrations. Through these links and integrations, you may be providing information (including personal information) directly to the third-party, us, or both. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for how those third parties collect or use your information. You should review the privacy policies of every third-party service that you visit or see, including those third parties you interact with through our websites.
- Correcting Your Personal Information
You may request to view and, if necessary, correct personal information we collect about you. To do so, please send a written request to the email address listed in the “Contact Us” section below. Include your full name, mailing address, and phone number. We will handle all requests in accordance with applicable law.
- Notice to California Residents – Your California Privacy Rights
- California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018: California residents can learn additional information about our data collection and sharing practices and their choices by reviewing our California Privacy Notice.
- “Shine the Light”: We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties to market their own products or services.
- “Do Not Track”: While we strive to offer you choices when you use our websites, we do not promise that we will be able to receive or honor web browser Do Not Track signals.
- Contact Us