Creamy and spicy might as well be our middle names. This recipe is such a simple way to take your ramen to the next level. Our chicken broth is the best compliment to spicy sriracha!
- 1 Mike's Mighty Good Chicken Ramen Cup
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 3 tbsp sriracha
- 1/4 cup milk
- green onion ( sliced )
- soft boiled egg
- red chili flakes
- Fill ramen cup to the fill line with hot water and stir in seasoning packet to make broth.
- In a pot over medium heat, heat vegetable oil and add garlic, sriracha, and broth made in step 1. Stir in the milk and bring to a simmer. Transfer to a bowl.
- Boil ramen noodles. Drain and add to bowl with broth.
- Garnish with corn, green onion, soft boiled egg, red chili flakes, and furikake.