This easy ramen noodle recipe is just want you need at home! Not only will it have you satisfied but it will leave you wanting more! You cannot go wrong when it comes to pairing our organic ramen noodles and rich miso broth with steak. This ramen flavor will have you thinking you are a professional chef.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 package savory miso ramen pillow pack
- Flank steak
- 1 soft boiled egg
- 1 steamed baby bok choy
- 1/3 cup green onions
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- leaves cilantro
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 2 tsp olive oil
This recipe uses our Mike's Mighty Good Savory Miso Ramen Pillow Pack.
- Season flank steak with: soy sauce, pepper and salt.
- Heat oil, cook flank steak on high heat to sear both sides (1-2 mins), then reduce heat to medium for 10 mins. Let rest for 2 mins and slice beef.
- Prep Miso Ramen Pillow pack according to instructions.
- Assemble ramen bowl: sliced steak, green onions, cilantro, soft boiled egg, red pepper flakes, bok choy and sesame seeds.