We can't think of a dish more comforting than a big bowl of chicken ramen. Marvel in the flavor of the rich broth and chewy organic noodles with simple chicken, egg, Chinese cabbage, and green onion. This easy ramen noodle recipe is absolutely delicious and ready in just minutes.
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Mike's Mighty Good Fried Garlic Chicken Ramen Pillow Pack
- 1 ounce boneless chicken breast (skin on)
- 1/4 cup Chinese or napa cabbage
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 egg
This recipe uses our Mike's Mighty Good Fried Garlic Chicken Ramen Pillow Pack.
- In a saucepan, add the egg and add water to cover by 1 inch. Bring water to a boil and cook egg for 7 minutes. Remove from heat, drain water, run the hot egg under cold water, shell the egg, slice in half lengthwise, and set aide.
- To fry the garlic, start by heating oil in a saucepan on medium. When the oil is hot and shimmering (not boiling) throw in thinly sliced garlic into pan and flip them when golden brown. Keep a close watch as they do burn easily. Doing this step before you cook the chicken will give the oil the chicken is cooked in much flavor.
- To cook your chicken, start by patting dry on both sides. Lay chicken in the hot pan used for the fried garlic skin side down for about 6-8 minutes depending on thickness. Flip chicken to the other side for another 6-8 minutes until fully cooked. Put the chicken on a cutting board to rest.
- Start making your ramen while the chicken is cooking. Bring 1 3/4 cups water to boil. Add dried ramen. Boil for 2 minutes.
- Add vegetables and cook for 1-2 minutes or until vegetables are cooked.
- Remove saucepan from heat, stir in flavor packet and oil. Add chicken, garlic, egg, green onion, and Chinese cabbage.