Ramen in the morning, ramen in the evening, ramen at supper time. We discovered something amazing that we have to share with you: breakfast ramen! Your mornings will never be the same. Put bacon, egg, tomatoes, and green onions on top of our Pork Tonkotsu Ramen Noodle Soup Cup and - wow- chef's kiss!
- 1 cup Mike's Mighty Good Pork Tonkatsu Ramen Soup
- 2 slices bacon
- 1/4 cup green onion ( sliced )
- 1/4 cup baby tomatoes ( sliced )
- dash of red chili flakes
- Start by cooking your ramen according to package instructions. Cover after removing from the microwave or adding hot water and flavor/ oil and set aside.
- Take a medium frying pan, let warm on medium heat for about 1 minute, then add your bacon strips. Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side, then set aside and chop. In the same pan that now has your bacon grease, crack the egg, and dry without flipping until the egg white is fully cooked.
- You're now ready to build your bowl! Garnish either the ramen in the bowl or cup with all your toppings and enjoy!
Want some more spice? Check out some of our other spicy ramen recipes!