Learn how to make easy dan dan noodles in this 10-minute easy recipe. Inspired by the classic dish from Chinese Sichuan cuisine, this recipe is made using our Spicy Beef Ramen Noodle Soup Cup as a base. Green onion, garlic, sesame seeds, peanut butter, and hoisin sauce all combine to make this an exceptionally flavored dish for you to have anytime. Check out our Tiktok for the full how-to video.
Looking for more amazing ramen recipes? Check these out:
Easy Dan Dan Noodles
Prep time: 5 MinCook time: 8 MinTotal time: 13 Min
a ridiculously good twist on the classic recipe, using our ramen noodles as a base
- Mike's Mighty Good Spicy Beef Ramen Cup & Soup Base
- Chopped green onions
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon Hoisin Sauce
- Shredded cucumber (personal preference)
- 4 tablespoons of any neutral tasting oil (Used canola oil)
- Cook MMG ramen. Once ramen is ready drain water and keep 2 tbsp of ramen water and drain the rest. Heat up oil on medium high heat - 3 mins. In a heat-proof bowl, add green onions, garlic, sesame seeds, and MMG soup base, mix. Slowly pour hot oil over sauce mixture. Then add peanut butter, hoisin sauce, shredded cucumbers and cooked ramen. Mix until fully incorporated. Top with more green onions and/or sesame seeds.