For the days you just want to bathe in a cheesy egg drop spicy cup noodle delight, we have your back! Treat yourself to this indulgent instant ramen made with organic noodles that is essentially a hug in a cup. We've made this using our Vegetarian Kimchi Pillow Pack and our Spicy Beef Cup and it's fire both ways.
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 Mike's Mighty Good Spicy Beef OR Vegetarian Kimchi
- 2 slices American cheese
- chopped green onions
- 1 egg
- sesame seeds
- First, crack the egg in a bowl and whisk it.
- Cook noodles in boiling water for 3 minutes. Then, stir in the egg in for the last 30 seconds of cooking.
- Mix in flavor and oil packet into the noodles and egg.
- Remove from heat and transfer to your favorite ramen bowl. Top with cheese, green onions, and sesame seeds. Let the cheese melt and enjoy!
Looking for spicy ramen recipes? Check these out: