Ramen Carbonara - ya, you heard us right. This recipe is good... like stupid good. It's also stupid easy. We got pretty hungry after watching @yomamacancook's Tiktok videos and decided to make our own version with our Spicy Pork Tonkotsu Ramen pillow pack. This recipe is very much inspired by @yomamacancook, so be sure to check out her work on Youtube as well!
Looking for more easy ramen recipes? Check these out:
Stupid Easy Ramen Carbonara
Prep time: 5 MinCook time: 6 MinTotal time: 11 Min
- - 1 package Mike's Mighty Good Spicy Pork Tonkotsu Ramen
- - 2 slices bacon
- - 3 eggs
- - 1 clove garlic
- - 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- - a touch of black pepper
- First cook the bacon until crispy, then crumble into small pieces and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add 2 egg yolks and 1 whole egg, both at room temperature. Whisk together until combined.
- In the same bowl, grate the garlic clove, then add the parmesan cheese and the cracked pepper. Mix until everything is incorporated.
- Take the Spicy Pork Tonkotsu pillow pack and cook noodles only according to package instructions. Drain the noodles from the water, leaving only 1.3 cup of the water. Add 1/2 of the seasoning packet plus the contents of the full oil packet to ramen and stir until combined, then remove the ramen from the heat.
- Slowly Pour the egg picture into the ramen while stirring at the same time so you don't get scrambled eggs.
- Plate with the bacon along with extra parmesan and pepper. Enjoy!