Spicy Chicken Miso Ramen
Want to add some spice to your life? This simple ramen is jazzed up with gochujang to add extra flavor and spice! Juicy chicken and a perfect runny egg are the perfect additions!
- 1 Mike's Mighty Good Savory Miso Ramen Pillow Pack
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup gochujang sauce
- 1 egg ( soft boiled )
- sliced mushrooms ( sautéed )
- baby corn
- green onion ( sliced )
- white sesame seeds ( garnish )
This Recipe Calls For Mike's Mighty Good Savory Miso Ramen Noodle Pillow Pack, Which you can Purchase on
- Heat oil in a pan on medium-heat. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and cook in the pan.
- Add 1/2 cup gochujang sauce to the pan and sauté chicken breasts more.
- Prepare 1 Mike's Mighty Good savory miso ramen pillow pack according to package instructions.
- Add 1/2 cup gochujang to the pot with your noodles and broth and mix it in.
- Assemble bowl: add sliced chicken breasts, soft boiled egg, mushrooms, corn, green onions, and white sesame seeds.