Spicy Korean Beef Ramen
Nothing beats an easy one-pan recipe and this is our new favorite. Chili paste and chili oil bring some heat to our creamy, savory beef ramen in this super easy recipe that's perfect for a weeknight dinner!
- 1 lb Flank steak ( cut against the grain into strips )
- 4 tbsp chili paste
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 stalks green onion ( chopped )
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 white onion ( sliced thinly )
- 1/2 cup cremini mushrooms ( sliced )
- 1 tbsp chili oil ( garnish )
- sesame seeds ( garnish )
- 1 Mike's Mighty Good Savory Beef Ramen Pillow Pack
This Recipe Calls For Mike's Mighty Good Savory Beef Ramen, Which you can Purchase on
- In a bowl, mix together chili paste, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, sugar, and 1 stalk green onion. Toss beef strips in half the marinade and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Add oil to a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the marinaded beef on each side. Once cooked through, remove meat from the pan.
- Add onion, mushrooms, remaining marinade, ramen noodles and flavor packet to the pan. Add 1 cup of water and simmer until the noodles are cooked through. Add beef back to the pan and toss.
- Transfer to a bowl and garnish with more green onion, chili oil, and sesame seeds.