Loaded Garlic Chicken Ramen
Our fried garlic chicken ramen does all the work here. Just cook some veggies and add black sesame for texture! This next-level ramen is the easiest way to impress at your next family dinner.
- 1 Mike's Mighty Good Fried Garlic Chicken Ramen Pillow Pack
- 1 tbsp ( vegetable oil )
- 1 large mushroom ( sliced )
- 1 handful spinach
- green onion ( chopped )
- fresno chili ( sliced )
- 1 soft boiled egg
- black sesame seeds ( garnish )
This Recipe Calls For Mike's Mighty Good Fried Garlic Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodle Pillow Pack, Which you can Purchase on
- Add oil to a pan over medium heat. Sautee mushroom until browned and tender.
- Remove mushrooms from the pan. Sautee spinach in remaining oil.
- Cook Mike's Mighty Good Fried Garlic Chicken Ramen Pillow Pack according to package instructions. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add toppings: mushrooms, spinach, green onion, fresno chilis, soft boiled egg, and black sesame seeds.