Quail Egg Kimchi Ramen
We love this fun and playful bowl of craft ramen. We used our Kimchi Ramen Pillow Pack made with organic noodles and topped it with a fried quail egg, tofu, greens, and cherry tomatoes. De-Lish!
- 1 package Mike's Mighty Good Vegetarian Kimchi Ramen Noodle Soup Pillow Pack
- 1 quail egg
- 3 slices tofu ( cut 1/2 inch thick )
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 tsp black sesame seeds
- 3 cilantro leaves
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
This Recipe Calls For Mike's Mighty Good Vegetarian Kimchi Ramen Noodle Pillow Pack, Which you can Purchase on
- Start by frying up the quail egg for 30 seconds on medium heat in sesame oil
- Cook 1 Mike's Mighty Good Vegetarian Kimchi Ramen pillow pack according to package instructions
- Assemble in your favorite ramen bowl with slices of tofu, tomatoes, green onions, cilantro leaves and finish with black sesame seeds. Enjoy!