Thai Peanut Veggie Ramen
When you want a quick and easy ramen noodle recipe that bursts with a flavor. This Thai Peanut Veggie instant ramen will have you waving the takeout goodbye. We took our Vegetarian Vegetable cup ramen and topped it with bell peppers, garlic, cilantro, peanuts, and lime. Mm-mm it's good!
- 1 Mike's Mighty Good Vegetarian Vegetable Ramen Cup
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup sliced bell peppers
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 lime slice
- 1 handful peanuts
- chopped cilantro ( garnish )
This Recipe Calls For Mike's Mighty Good Vegetarian Vegetable Ramen Noodle Soup Cup, Which you can Purchase on
- Heat oil in pan on medium heat and add chopped garlic clove.
- Add mushroom, bell peppers and soy sauce and cook until browned.
- Boil water water and cook noodles for 3 minutes then add flavor and oil packets and stir.
- Transfer to a bowl and add mushrooms and bell peppers. Then top with peanuts, cilantro, and squeeze the juice from a slice of lime on the top. Slurp and enjoy!